We are currently looking for a President of Process to join our team at Apollo (an Apex Water and Process Inc. company)! This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position offering a complete benefits package, including competitive PTO, 401K with a company match, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. New, full-time employees start accruing PTO right away and are eligible for benefits within 31 days or less. We also offer a clean, bright and safe work environment and a free on-site gym! Apply today and take the first step in working for a company where your contributions and career development truly matter!
ABOUT APEX WATER AND PROCESS INC.
Apex Water and Process Inc. (www.TeamApex.com) is a comprehensive provider of fabrication, as well as water and process solutions, for industrial and agricultural markets with enterprise-level partnership and customer service. As a vertically-integrated parent company to six outstanding regional brands, Apex is uniquely positioned to meet all our clients’ fabrication, chemical, equipment, engineering and service needs efficiently and effectively. We are a fast-growing, dynamic company with a strong, supportive culture that offers many opportunities for career development and advancement, and we are always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team to help us continue to strive for excellence as we provide valuable, innovative solutions for our customers!
As the President of Process, you will play a pivotal role in leading our Process Division, which provides a wide variety of goods and services for our customers. This role provides leadership and oversight of our sales, estimating, engineering, production management, customer relations and sourcing activities.
- Work with our QEHS department to keep our people safe and ensuring the company complies with all environmental, safety, and regulatory requirements in the water treatment and manufacturing sector
- Develop and implement strategies to expand our market penetration in fabrication, industrial controls and water and process equipment
- Work across divisions and across departments to optimize our business processes to reduce inefficiencies as well as reduce friction for our customers and employees
- Ensure adherence to quality control measures so that our products meet the highest industry standards and customer requirements
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies, and lead efforts to introduce innovative practices and technologies into our processes
- Manage, mentor, and inspire teams of employees in estimating, sales, engineering, production, customer relations, and procurement to achieve operational excellence
- Division P&L responsibility to include annual budgeting
- Lead efforts in the development of the division’s long-term strategic plans and objectives in support of the overall company’s strategic plan and objectives
- Identify potential risks in the company’s processes and implement mitigation strategies to maintain continuity of operations
- Provide regular progress reports to the executive team and board of directors, highlighting achievements and areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in manufacturing processes with a proven track record of successful leadership
- Strong knowledge of highly-engineered custom systems, fabrication, industrial processes, and quality control
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and set and achieve ambitious goals
- Ability, and willingness, to operate at the tactical level when the need arises
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel
- In-depth understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance in the fabrication and industrial water treatment industries
An offer of employment at Apollo is subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Apollo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, disability status, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.