Apollo is a fast-growing, dynamic company with a strong, supportive culture that offers many opportunities for career advancement. We are always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team to help us continue to strive for excellence as we provide valuable, innovative solutions for our customers. We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join our team in our St. Michael, MN, office. This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position offering a complete benefits package, including competitive PTO, 401K with a company match, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. New, full-time employees start accruing PTO right away and are eligible for benefits within 31 days or less. We also offer a clean, bright and safe work environment and a free on-site gym! Apply today and take the first step in working for a company where your contributions and career development truly matter!
The Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of capital equipment production operations for the Company. The individual in this position will manage the production team in our St. Michael office, ensuring that all equipment and systems are built to Company quality standards and in accordance with customer specifications.
- Develop our production team by providing training and coaching as needed to make sure employees are knowledgeable and equipped to do their jobs effectively
- Implement standard production processes to ensure operations are running efficiently and that Company cost and quality standards are met
- Make sure that all equipment and systems are built in accordance with engineering specifications
- Create and maintain accurate production records and provide these reports on a weekly basis to management
- Develop and manage production budgets and ensure that expenses are kept within budgetary constraints
- Work in close collaboration with project management to ensure project schedules, along with capacity plans, are properly maintained with commitments executed
- Work closely with the engineering team to improve our products and remove obstacles to optimal performance
- Manage production-related resources, including inventory and tools, in order to minimize waste and associated costs
- Ensure safety standards are followed
- Work to continuously improve operational performance
- Cross-train as required and work hours necessary to support Company demand
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years in production management, including leading a team of direct reports
- The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of industrial water treatment equipment and high-purity processing systems, as well as some experience working in an Engineer to Order (ETO) manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Proven knowledge and experience working with lean manufacturing principles
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to investigate and solve difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Eager to learn and grow with the Company
An offer of employment at Apollo is subject to a pre-employment drug-screen and background check.