Apollo is a fast-growing, dynamic company with a strong, supportive culture that offers many opportunities for career advancement. We are always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team to help us continue to strive for excellence as we provide valuable, innovative solutions for our customers. We are currently looking for a Field Service Manager to join our team in our St. Michael, MN, office. This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position offering a complete benefits package, including competitive PTO, 401K with a company match, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. New, full-time employees start accruing PTO right away and are eligible for benefits within 31 days or less. We also offer a clean, bright and safe work environment and a free on-site gym! Apply today and take the first step in working for a company where your contributions and career development truly matter!
The Field Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of field service operations for the Company. The individual in this position will manage all field service personnel, ensuring that all equipment and systems are serviced to Company quality standards and work closely with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the Company’s field service requests, and in collaboration with our sales teams, plan and coordinate day-to-day field service activities in line with customer priorities while optimizing the use of the Company’s resources
- Manage field service personnel, providing training and guidance as needed to make sure employees are knowledgeable in their areas and equipped to do their jobs effectively
- Work in close collaboration with project management to ensure project plans are properly maintained with commitments executed, including installation, start-up and commissioning activities
- Implement standard field service processes to ensure operations are running efficiently and that Company quality standards are met
- Maintain regular communication with customers to ensure they are satisfied with our products and services, identify areas in which we can improve, and be accountable for implementing these improvements
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for expanding our customer base and increasing revenue
- Create and maintain accurate service records and provide these reports on a weekly basis to management
- Develop and manage service budgets and ensure that expenses are kept within budgetary constraints
- Ensure safety standards are followed
- Work to continuously improve operational performance
- Cross-train as required and work hours necessary to support Company demand
- Travel up to 25% of the time to support Company’s field service obligations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in field service management, including leading a team of direct reports
- Knowledge of industrial water treatment equipment and high-purity processing systems
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Willing to go the extra mile to investigate and solve difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Eager to learn and grow with the Company
An offer of employment at Apollo is subject to a pre-employment drug-screen and background check.